CIO.com: Recently, Microsoft has made a number of changes to its enterprise licensing agreements. Forrester recommends that CIOs examine the changes carefully before signing new contracts. Here are five of the most noteworthy changes:
- A five percent price increase for Office Pro Plus.
- Changes to the licensing options for mobile, virtualized Office deployments.
- Changes to Windows virtualization licensing policies.
- No new Select Agreements after July 1, 2011.
- No more 30-day grace period for Software Assurance.