CIO.com: Faced with a rapidly shrinking number of subscribers, the Telegraph Media Group, publisher of the Daily Telegraph, adopted an all-cloud IT strategy in order to reduce costs. The company switched to:
- Salesforce for customer interaction
- Google apps for email and collaboration
- Ooyala for video distribution
- Disqus for blog comments
- Cordys for business process management and workflow
- AWS for analytics
As a result, the company experienced the following benefits:
- It shifts IT from keeping the lights on to delivering customer-facing value.
- It makes IT part of business strategy development and innovation.
- It supports the way the Telegraph's business is changing.